May 20th 11AM-1PM – Catered by Panera
This is your chance to learn about the home buying process from the industry experts and recent first time home buyers like you. There will be plenty of info to grab and speakers to hear from – plus there will be one-on-one time before and after the event if you want to pull somebody aside for your individual questions. The Workshop is centrally located at GreenLine Real Estate’s Office in Petworth DC and just a block from the Georgia Ave/Petworth Metro.
This is a FREE workshop and there is no obligation to buy anything… just to come and learn. Of course it will be a good opportunity to meet people in the business and size them up if you need some help along the way.
Space is Limited so Pre-Registration is Required. Click HERE for the Pre-Registration form.
- 10:30 – 11:00 Panera Catered Breakfast
- 11:00 – 1:00 Workshop
- 1:00 – 1:30 Hang Back and Mingle w/ Mimosas
Workshop Speakers Include:
- Bank Loan Officers : Hear from a leading local bank. The officer will tell you about what rates are looking like, minimum financing qualifications, different downpayment options (100% Financing, 3.5% FHA to 20% Conventional Financing) and will even be available to take applications and answer your personal questions.
- GreenLine Real Estate Agents: Hear what market trends are looking like, what neighborhoods you can afford to live in and where there are still some good deals. Plus you will hear about how the negotiation process works… and home inspections… and other common contingencies… Our dedicated team of GreenLine Buyer Agents will have some great presentations.
- Settlement Attorneys : They are the people who research the tax and land records and who issue title insurance protecting your investment. They also process the legal documents and handle the money… pretty important people. They are there the day of the settlement and signing and, when you get your keys! They will present in an easy to understand and accessible way.
- Recent First Time Home Buyers: They have recently done it too. They’ve gone through all the steps successfully and are ready to share what they’ve learned. You will hear what happened according to plan… and what didn’t. What to look out for and what to do differently. Real people available to take your questions and get you ready for it all.
GreenLine Real Estate, LLC
3927 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20011
Equal Housing Opportunity