chris burns profile video
Would you still pay rent if you could afford your own home?
There’s never been a better time for homebuyers in the D.C area. The DC Open Doors program, which provides forgivable downpayment assistance loans, has put home ownership within the reach of many previously unqualified individuals. You might be surprised at what your own purchasing power can buy!
As an experienced agent who works with rookie and seasoned buyers alike, my responsibilities are to actively guide you through the process every step of the way:
• Free One-on-One counseling sessions to explain the buying process.
• A local’s perspective on the neighborhoods and developments in and around the city.
• Negotiation strategy for making attractive offers in a competitive market.
• Fiduciary responsibility to protect your interests and information.
• Private tours of homes for sale at the your convenience.
• $250 flat fee paid only at the completion of a successful sale.
If you would like to like to know more, please email me at Burns@GreenLineRE.com
or use this quick form: