U Street Video
2020 Lofts #514 – U Street
2BR + Den/2BA @ 1,253 SF & 2 Car Parking
2020 Lofts is a 146 Unit Loft Condo Building in the U Street Corridor built in 2005. The building is well known for its luxury amenities, high-end finishes and convenient location. It has a concierge and front desk service as well as a fitness center, meeting and party rooms and a very popular roof deck.
Unit 514 is one of the few units to have entirely southern exposure, giving it unbeatable skyline vistas. Sunsets and Washington Monument views are visible from every room.
– Maple Hardwood Floors
– High and Exposed Concrete Ceilings & Ducts
– Floor-to-Ceiling Windows in Every Room
– Gourmet Kitchen w/Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances – Gas Cooking
– Separate Dining Room (Den in Original Floor Plan)
– Wide Open Living Room – Wall-to-Wall Windows
– Custom Built-ins w/Integrated Lighting
– Gas Fire Place w/Mantle & Stone Hearth
– 55″ Flat Screen w/Surround Sound System Included
– Barn Door to 2nd Bedroom – Large Closet
– Master Suite: Huge Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
– Master Bath: Granite Vanity, Jacuzzi Style Tub, Separate Glass Shower
– Hall Bath w/Shower & W/D Closet
– Modern Ceiling Fans in Every Room – Remote Controlled
– Custom Window Blinds – Remote Controlled
– Private Storage Room Included – SR-113
– 2 Separate Garage Parking Slaces – P-45 & P-154
Condo Fee: $826.34
Included in Condo Fee: Cable, High Speed Internet (RCN), Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Front Desk/Concierge, Fitness Room, Parking Fees, Water, Sewer, Trash Removal, Master Insurance, Reserves and Management.